A2P (Application-to-Person) SMS messaging is the process by which messages are sent from an application to a mobile user. Examples of A2P SMS include critical alerts, SMS-based two factor authentications, banking notifications and automatic booking confirmations sent by companies in order to reach and engage with their target audience in a reliable, fast and secure way. Therefore, these messages are also called enterprise or professional SMS.
What we offer?
We offer our clients direct and secure routes reaching their end users, with monetization, all necessary analyses and reports, network protection solutions for Operators.
- Best value for money of the routes
- Analyses and reports of traffic on a monthly basis
- Spam filtering
- Fraud detection and regulation of such suspicious traffic
- Alerts for suspicious activity
- End-to-end visibility into SMS traffic with real-time reporting
- Protection of your business reputation by ensuring that all SMS traffic is authorized and is not delivered using grey routes
- Spam filtering ensures blockage of grey routes and fraudulent traffic
- Lower financial losses by minimizing cases for financial disputes with partners and avoiding termination fees by bypassing traffic through grey routes